Specialty crops include fruits and vegetables, tree nuts, dried fruits, and horticulture nursery crops.
Expansion of the Whole-Farm Revenue Protection insurance program, the first Federal crop insurance program to be available in every state and county in the U.S., provides the risk management safety net to all commodities on all farms across the U.S., including specialty crops.
If you have feedback on how we can improve coverage for specialty crops, please let us know at SpecialtyCrops@rma.usda.gov.
If you are interested in learning more about insuring your specialty crops, please contact your local RMA specialty crop insurance liaison from the list below.
- Specialty Crops Liaisons
Regional Office - Liaison
- Billings, MT – Steve Junghans
- Davis, CA – Thalia Barajas
- Jackson, MS – Kanika Davis
- Oklahoma City, OK – Devin Lolles
- Raleigh, NC – William Barnes
- Spokane, WA – Nick Gans
- Springfield, IL – Adrienne McTaggart
- St. Paul, MN – Craig Christianson
- Topeka, KS – Amanda Whitehurst
- Valdosta, VA – Matthew Wilkin