Livestock Insurance Plans
Buying a livestock insurance policy is one risk management option. Producers should always carefully consider how a policy will work in conjunction with their other risk management strategies to insure the best possible outcome.
- Dairy Revenue Protection
Dairy Revenue provides protection against a decline in revenue (yield and/or price) on the milk produced from dairy cows on a quarterly basis.
- Livestock Gross Margin
Provides protection against loss of gross margin (market value of livestock minus feed costs).
- Livestock Risk Protection
Livestock Risk Protection (LRP)
Provides protection against price declines. The current 2021 documents are effective starting January 20, 2021.
- Other Livestock Resources
- Coverage Prices, Rates and Actual Ending Values
- Livestock Handbooks - All LRP and LGM handbooks in the 20000 series
- Livestock Reports - LRP's coverage prices/rates and LGM's Expected and Actual Gross Margins
- Livestock Price Insurance Companies
- Livestock Price Insurance Companies by state
- Contact Information
For more information, contact Livestock.