PRODUCT MANAGEMENT BULLETIN: PM–22-042.1
United States Department of Agriculture
Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services
Risk Management Agency
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-0801
All Risk Management Agency Field Offices
All Other Interested Parties
The Risk Management Agency (RMA) issued Product Management Bulletin PM-22-042 on June 30, 2022, announcing changes to several policies under the CIROC Final Rule. The Common Crop Insurance Provisions Basic Provisions, Area Risk Protection Insurance Basic Provisions, and 14 individual Crop Provisions were released at that time. The remaining regulatory Crop Provisions included in the CIROC Final Rule and conforming changes in non-regulatory Crop Provisions are planned for public release by their respective contract change dates (CCD).
This bulletin announces the release of those Crop Provisions and procedures with an August 31, 2022, and a September 30, 2022, CCD.
The following documents will be available by close of business today on the RMA website at www.rma.usda.gov:
- Actual Revenue History Citrus Pilot Crop Provisions (24-0227-ARH Citrus)
- Hawaii Tropical Fruit Crop Provisions (23-0255)
- Pistachio Crop Provisions (23-0470)
- Florida Citrus Fruit Crop Provisions Actual Production History (24-FCF)
- Actual Production History Florida Citrus Fruit Crop Insurance Standards Handbook(FCIC-20650U)
- Actual Production History Florida Citrus Fruit Loss Adjustment Standards Handbook (FCIC-20650L)
Approved insurance providers must notify policyholders of these changes at least 30 days prior to the cancellation date, as required by the policy.
Interested producers should contact a crop insurance agent for further information. A list of agents can be found on the RMA website at www.rma.usda.gov/Information-Tools/Agent-Locator-Page.
December 31, 2023