As a service to our customers, the RMA Web site links to other federal agencies and in some instances, private organizations, when these outside sites provide appropriate information unavailable from RMA. Links will go directly to useful pages, not necessarily to organizational home pages.
The RMA web team evaluates all outside links using the following criteria:
- Is the Web site an official government-owned or supported Web site?
- Does the Web site provide official government information or services?
- Does the Web site complement existing information or services on the RMA Web site?
- Is the Web site accessible and applicable to a wide audience of producers, crop and livestock insurance
users, or risk management specialists?
- Is the Web site's content relevant, useful, and authoritative for RMA customers?
- Does the Web site's information appear accurate and current?
- Does the Web site's approach to the privacy of personal information appear consistent with the
government's privacy and security policies?
- Is the Web site "user-friendly?"
Frequency of Review
RMA web team reviews all external links quarterly.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
When users select a link to an outside Web site, they are leaving the RMA
Web site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Web site.
- RMA does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information on a linked Web site.
- RMA does not endorse the organizations sponsoring these Web sites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products or services they offer.
- RMA cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials on linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization directly from the sponsor of the linked Web site.
- From time to time, the RMA Web site may host material from outside organizations. In these instances, RMA requests written permission for all external information we host.
- RMA is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked Web sites.
- RMA does not guarantee that outside Web sites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
RMA will indicate this disclaimer using the following language:
Note: These links will take you off the RMA Web site. Although we make every effort to link to quality sites, RMA is not responsible for the content or privacy policies used by non-federal government Web sites. RMA does not endorse any products, private or public, available on these sites. Linking Policy.
Links to Government Web Sites
RMA may link to any publicly available government Web site unless directed not to by the agency that owns the site. Acceptable federal government-owned or government-sponsored Web site domains include .gov, .mil and .fed.us. RMA also links to quasi-government agencies and Web sites created by public or private sector partnerships, or state and local government sites (for example, State departments of agriculture).
Links to Non-Government Web Sites
RMA may link to Web sites that are not government-owned or government-sponsored if these Web sites provide information and/or services not available on an official government Web site. RMA provides these non-government Web sites as a public service only, and neither endorses nor guarantees in any way the external organizations, services, advice, or products included in these Web site links. Furthermore, RMA neither controls nor guarantees the accuracy, timeliness or
completeness of the information contained in these Web site links. (See Disclaimer of Endorsement above for more information on this topic.)
RMA will not link to any Web site that exhibits hate, bias, or discrimination. Furthermore, RMA reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or conflicts with RMA’s mission or policies.