GENERAL POLICIES AND PROVISIONS
- The Common Crop Insurance Policy-Basic Provisions (92B1) apply with the Crop Provisions.
- The General Crop Insurance Policy (88-G, Rev 3-91) applies with the Endorsement.
- Stand Alone Policy - no other policy applies.
- Common Group Risk Plan (GRP) Policy-Basic Provisions applies with the Crop Provisions.
- Endorsement attaches to specific crop policies, crop provisions or (97102)endorsements when CAT coverage is selected by the insured.
- The Common Crop Insurance Policy - Basic Provisions (98B1) apply with the crop provisions.
- Private insurance company pilot stand alone policies - no other policies apply. This insurance program is an alternative to the federal MPCI, GRP, and IP programs.
* Identifies policies that are new or have been updated for the 1998 crop year.
NOTE: The Basic Provisions (98-B1) represents the FCIC version. The 98-B1 is referred to as the 98-BR for industry purposes and is maintained on the RO server.
CCD, Contract change date