Numbered memoranda issued by RMA's Administrator's office which may change procedures. PDFs except where noted.
- MGR-05-017. Emergency Loss Procedures for
Crops Damaged By Hurricane Katrina (Sep 15, 2005). Disposal date: May 31, 2006.
- MGR-05-016. Termination of the Pilot
Winter Squash Crop Insurance Program (Sep 14, 2005). Disposal date: n/a.
- MGR-05-015. Termination of the Pilot
Processing Cucumber Crop Insurance Program (Sep 14, 2005). Disposal date: n/a.
- MGR-05-014. Tobacco Quality Loss
Adjustment for 2005 and Subsequent Crop Years (Sep 2, 2005). Disposal date: Remains in effect until in effect until incorporated into the Tobacco (Guaranteed Production and Quota) Loss Adjustment Standards Handbooks.
- MGR-05-013. Pilot Nursery Grower’s Price
Endorsement (NGPE) for the 2006 Crop Year (Sep 2, 2005). Disposal date: Dec 31, 2005.
- MGR-05-012. Good Farming Practice (GFP)
Decisions, Determinations, and Reconsiderations Regarding Emerging Crop Diseases-Asian Soybean Rust (ASR)
(Sep 1, 2005). Disposal date: Remains in effect until rescinded.
- MGR-05-009.1. RMA Participation in
Large Claims (Sep 1, 2005). Disposal date: Remains in effect until rescinded.