Contract Price Addendum Eligibility by Commodity
This first section lists crops with contract pricing availability offered under the Contract Price Addendum (CPA). It applies to certified organic and transitional-to-organic practices only.
All Other Grapefruit
Canola / Rapeseed
Cultivated Wild Rice
Early & Midseason Oranges
Fresh Freestone Peaches
Fresh Market Tomatoes
Oranges (Navel, Sweet, and Valencia)
Processing Cling Peaches
Processing Freestone Peaches
Rio Red & Star Ruby Grapefruit
Ruby Red Grapefruit
Tangelos (Minneola & Orlando)
In some cases, CPA coverage may not be available for all types, plans, or counties. For contract pricing and availability for a particular commodity type or practice, please follow the prompts on RMA’s Actuarial Information Browser and see the ‘Prices’ tab.
This second section lists crops with contract pricing authorized by the Crop Provisions or Special Provisions (i.e., outside the authority of the CPA).
This third section contains crops with contract pricing covered under the authority of the CPA, with some types and/or practices that also have contract pricing authorized by the Crop Provisions or Special Provisions (i.e., outside the authority of the CPA).
- Barley: Hulless, Malting, Waxy Hulled, and Waxy Hulless types
- Canola / Rapeseed: High Oleic Canola type
- Corn: Blue and High Amylase types
- Processing Beans: Non-organic practices for all types; Chickpeas / Garbanzo, Large Kabuli type is contract price only
- Dry Beans: Contract Seed Bean type is contract price only
- Dry Peas: Contract Seed Peas type is contract price only
- Rice: Non-organic practices for all types
- Soybeans: All Other Food Grades, High Protein, Large Seeded Food Grade, Low Linolenic Acid, Low Saturated Fat, and Small Seeded Food Grade types
To choose contract pricing from the Actuarial Information Browser, you must select it by the sales closing date and provide a copy of the contract to your crop insurance agent by the acreage reporting date. CPA coverage continues while your insurance policy is active.
For more information, contact RMA Public Affairs.