2007 Request for Applications for Non-Insurance Risk Management Program Partnerships
The Risk Management Agency (RMA) announces the availability of approximately $3 million for partnership agreements that will fund
Non-Insurance Risk Management Program Partnerships.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date and time for receipt of an application is 5:00 p.m.
CDT on May 17, 2007. Applications received after the deadline will not be
evaluated by the technical review panel.
The following information and forms will assist you in preparing an application under the RFA.
Instructions for each of the OMB forms are included as the last page of the document.
- Federal Register Notice (Apr 2, 2007)
- Application Checklist - PDF
- RD-1 - Title Page and Proposal Summary - Word | PDF
- OMB Standard Form 424 - Application for Federal Assistance - PDF
- OMB Standard Form 424A - Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs - PDF
- Budget Narrative Instructions - PDF
- OMB Standard Form 424B - Assurances, Non-Construction Programs - PDF
- Sample Written Narrative Instructions - PDF
- RD-2 - Statement of Work (SOW) template Word | PDF
- Instructions for Obtaining a DUNS Number - PDF
- Instructions for Registering in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
database - PDF
For more information, please contact Kristin Chow, 816-926-6343 or