In the News
- Agriculture Secretary Vilsack Reappoints Four Members to FCIC Board of Directors (Oct 7, 2016)
- USDA Builds on Record of Crop Insurance Success for America’s Farmers and Ranchers
(Jul 7, 2016)
- USDA Finalizes Crop Insurance Provisions of 2014 Farm Bill (Jun 29, 2016)
- Crop Insurance Gives Farmers More Planting Flexibility (Jun 23, 2016)
- USDA Unveils New Improvement to Streamline Crop Reporting (May 31, 2016)
- USDA Makes $8.7 Million Available in Risk Management Education Funding (May 5, 2016)
- USDA Expands Insurance Options for Farmers Transitioning to Certified Organic Agriculture
(Feb 18, 2016)
- Monroe County, Kentucky, Tobacco Farmer Sentenced To Prison Term For Crop Insurance Fraud (Feb 2, 2016)
- Columbus County Man Receives 11 Years In Prison For Crop Fraud Conspiracy, Money Laundering, And Bank Fraud (Jan 27, 2016)
Find a crop insurance agent to discuss available options for your farm or ranch.
Crop insurance is sold and delivered solely through private crop insurance agents. A list of crop insurance agents is available at all USDA Service Centers and online at the RMA Agent Locator.
For more information, contact RMA Public Affairs.