18000 - Coverage Plans
14000 Program Administration | 20000 Privately Developed Products | 22000 Program Evaluations
24000 Underwriting | 25000 Loss Adjustment Standards | Miscellaneous
# 18010 - Crop Insurance Handbooks (CIH)
Provides underwriting standards and instructions for multiple peril crop insurance (MPCI) policies insured at catastrophic and additional coverage levels.
# 18150 - Rainfall and Vegetation Index
# 18160 - Whole-Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP)
# 18170 - Stacked Income Protection Plan of Insurance Standards Handbook
# 18190 - General Standards Handbook (GSH)
- # 18040 - Group Risk Plan Standards (GRP)
- # 18050 - Adjusted Gross Revenue Standards (AGR)
Identifies the specific standards (requirements) for underwriting, administering, and adjusting Adjusted Gross Revenue (AGR) losses in a uniform and timely manner. To be used in conjunction with the Loss Adjustments Manual.
- # 18110 - Pasture, Rangeland, Forage (PRF) Rainfall Index
- # 18120 - Pasture, Rangeland, Forage (PRF) Vegetation Index
- # 18130 - Rainfall Index (RI)
- # 18140 - Vegetation Index (VI)
- # 18180 - Supplemental Coverage Option
- **The 1996-1998 Catastrophic Risk Protection Handbooks have been archived (file). The 1998 and succeeding Crop Insurance Handbooks (18010) consolidate and replace CAT and CIH procedures previously contained in separate handbooks. zip file.
For more information, contact RMA Public Affairs.